You Can’t Manage Risk Without Setting Limits
You are invited to join TCT Risk Solutions, LLC (TCT) Wednesday, July 13, 2016, at 2 PM ET for a free educational webinar:
Credit unions are in the risk management business. To remain viable, credit unions need to establish and manage around limitations on the amount of risk they are willing to take in a number of areas of their operations. A few examples of where setting risk limits is critical for every credit union: loan portfolio mix, interest rate risk, equity at risk, and more. Unfortunately, setting limits on risk often is done more by guess and “experience” than through the use of empirical methods. Setting limits appropriately is far too important to be relying on guesses.
Join us July 13 to learn:
· Why it is important to set limits and in what areas
· How to apply risk limits to a credit union’s operations
· How to set risk limits using empirical methods including limits-calculation worksheets
· How to run simulations to determine the outcomes of various risk limits
· How TCT management tools help establish and manage around risk limits
This webinar will benefit CEOs, CFOs, Board members, internal/external auditors and state/federal examiners.
If you know of a credit union professional who is not a client of TCT but may benefit from this webinar, feel free to have them notify us for an invite.
*Please note that webinars times are listed for the Eastern Time zone, so make adjustments for your time zone.